Three Wise women: Lessons from tackling food poverty in 2019
Food Power Webinar
10:30 – 11:30pm, Wednesday 11 December
Make yourself a cuppa and grab a mince pie - it’s time to sit back and soak up some end of the year wisdom from three of our fabulous Food Power peer mentors.
Our final festive webinar will feature our very own three wise women: Emily O’Brien from Brighton & Hove Food Partnership, Katie Palmer from Food Sense Wales and Sam Dyer from Cambridge Sustainable Food. Tune in to find out what the peer mentors are setting as New Year’s resolutions for tackling food poverty in 2020, plus what they’ve learned in 2019.
- Top tips for coordinating a food poverty alliance
- How Brighton & Hove are running a successful Healthy Start campaign
- How can framing can help your work?
- What’s been achieved in Wales over 2019?
- How to make the most of working with researchers
- The benefits of community champions
- And much more!